No Fees ... It's important to be aware and cautious when searching for job opportunities. Remember, you should never pay anyone for a job application, test, or interview. Legitimate employers will never request payment from applicants at any stage of the hiring process. By sharing this information with your friends, you can help them avoid potential scams and protect their financial well-being. Encourage them to stay vigilant and informed, ensuring they have the best chance at finding genuine employment opportunities.
Leaders Fort Contracting LLC - Abu Dhabi jobs
Leaders Fort Contracting LLC
Position: Project Site Engineer
Department: Civil Works Department
Location: Abu Dhabi
• Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects & managing construction projects.
• Overseeing construction work & Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
• Setting out sites and checking technical designs and drawings for accuracy and to ensure that they are followed correctly.
• Ensuring project packages meet agreed specifications, budgets and/or timescales.
• Liaising with clients, subcontractors, local authority employees, architects, and other professionals, especially quantity surveyors and the overall project manager.
• Providing technical advice and solving problems on site.
• Preparing site reports and logging progress.
ensuring that health and safety and sustainability policies and legislation are adhered to.
• Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel's performance) and report regularly on project status.
• Assign responsibilities and mentor project team.
• Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
• Review engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS:
• Proven working experience as a Project Engineer for minimum of 5 years.
• Excellent knowledge of design and visualisations software such as AutoCAD
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
• Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
• Project management and supervision skills
• Decision making ability and leadership skills.
• Current engineer license
• Time management and organization skills
BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
If your profile matches our requirements, you are requested to share your updated resume along with the below details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Total UAE exp.
2. Current Salary
3. Expected Salary
4. Notice Period